Thursday, December 13, 2012

mama is back to work...

i've started working after my maternity leave on 2nd week of december...leaving baby iyad was such a heartache but i need to work and continue my study...it's just one semester away then insya allah i will finish my master..before that, there are tonnes of work to be done and i just hope i will be able to cope with all the task at work and at home, at the same time spending my precious time to stimulate baby iyad's development...

first day at work went well...baby iyad had difficulty to drink my milk from the bottle, but eventually managed to finish his 3rd bottle that day..the first 2, he just took about 1 oz each time...on the subsequent day, he eventually able to drink from the bottles without any much problems...at work, i managed to express my milk 2-3 times...the amount was sufficient for baby iyad's consumption...i even express my milk at home usually early morning before going to work...



since it was still school holiday for jihan, so she helped out taking care of baby iyad and imtiaz..jihan also has started her piano class during the school holiday...

i still need to squeeze in iyad's class at kiwanis into my work schedule...i've informed my superior regarding the situation i'm in right now and alhamdulillah, she understood and gave me the permission to attend iyad's weekly session at kiwanis...

iyad doing his exercise

iyad has shown a great progress in his development...his trunk, head and neck, legs and arms are getting stronger each day...his social development was superb as well..he loves cooing and interact with people around him...he behaves very well under the care of wan and atok when i go to work...such an adorable baby and who doesn't miss this angel even for just a little while..?


No comments:

Post a Comment