Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Indelible.. Happy birthday Iyad...



"He looked at me and I knew the expression was, "Mum, I trust you". I knew that at that point of time, everything laid on my lap. I was in control of the situation. So there was no time to cry. It was a search that began at that point of time.." Dr Rekha Ramachandran

As Iyad is approaching 2 years old tomorrow, I reminisce the moment he was born..Being born with Down Synrome does not stop him to progress like everybody else..Despite being delayed in his development, he shows us his courage, determination and showers us with love and affection..His infectious smile mends our broken hearts, his contagious laugh brighten our gloomy days...He is special in many ways...

God never makes mistake for giving you to us..You are in fact the perfect gift that we would ever request to happen in our life..Thank you Allah, for giving us this opportunity, to care and love a very special child in our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment