Friday, April 6, 2012

week 17- i like to move it, move it...

week 17..i'm treasuring my pregnancy moments very much, although i'm busy and stressed up at the moment...need to meet some deadlines, especially to finish recruiting patients for my breastfeeding project (need 210 patients)..so, i'm at my 5th gear now and had been going to the hospital everyday (including weekends) to look for them...yes, it was tiring to do the talking, some bit of counseling, answering uncertainties and reassuring the new mothers that they are able to breastfeed their newborns...not forgetting my aching feet and buttock due to the sacroiliitis that i'm suffering....but at the end of the day i felt satisfied and happy for being able to help them out...

i've been craving to eat woodfire pizza and managed to drag dear hubby to get one..although it was not really to my likings, it was fine...but i was determined to get a really good pizza (or make one in one of these days or i can beg my Masterchef sister to make one for me)...

and to my surprise, i've been having lots of fluttering sensation in my tummy...at first, i thought of the prominent peristalsis movement of my bowels, but when it got too frequent  and regular now i know it's the little boy moving..yeay! and he had been dancing, tossing around, kicking actively and sometime causing some discomfort while i was sitting or lying down...and he responded well to our voices (especially when i screamed to jihan and imtiaz when they were getting on my nerves) and also when i read the quran...imtiaz as usual loves to put his face on my tummy (and my breasts as well) to show his love to his little brother...

pic google-ed
i've been eating quite generous servings lately, however my weight was actually static around 55-56kg...people started to realize that I'm pregnant as my tummy was quite prominent now....and i've been recycling the maternity clothes over and over again and i'm out of choice what to wear...time for a new wardrobe, maybe..? but i don't have the urge to do some shopping spree for myself or even for the baby...that will save some money *wink*...

hope to finish recruiting patients for my breastfeeding project soon and moving on to some other tasks as well.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment