Friday, July 6, 2012

week 30- i'm 32 years old

alhamdulillah, i'm in the final 1/3 of my pregnancy journey now...+/- 10 more weeks to go before i can see the little boy inside...so far, my health has been pretty good..the hemorrhoid was still there but not causing so much trouble now..still taking the medication as prophylaxis so that it won't become worst during and after delivery...my little boy is moving actively, i hope that he has turned himself to cephalic position and remains there until delivery...

i started off the week by swiping my credit cards (again) paying for the kids and baby's clothes...went to OU and GAP was having their sale, everything was 50% off and i went for a peek while the kids and hubby had their lunch at Chili's and can't resist myself picking up the baby rompers, thirst and pants for imtiaz too..not much choice of girls outfit though...so i bought 13 pieces of outfit (all 50% off) with additional 20% off the total price, and each piece costs less than RM30...i think it's a good bargain as i hardly buy stuffs at the boutique..

then had my quesadillas at Chili's before continuing our shopping spree for jihan and more stuffs for little baby at pumpkin patch parkson...later, the kids had fun feeding the fish at the pond in the rainforest area...



during the middle of the week, me and hubby find some time to continue shopping for more baby's essentials and i think we were almost done...except for some other things like socks for me {can't seem to find old my socks ; )}, disposable maternity pads, disposable panties, drapolene diaper cream and that's it i think...

i attended a few conferences/seminar along the week...had lovely food (especially the bread and butter pudding) at The Saujana KL...we made another weekend getaway to the Holiday Inn Glenmarie, this time partly because of my birthday and also i'm attending a primary care conference there...and also the house was in a major disaster so we thought it's better to be out from the dust and chaos...the kids love staying at the hotel as they can go splashing and swimming in the pool...




i celebrated my 32nd birthday during the mid week...nothing much special, but i'm blessed to be around with my loved ones - family and friends, received lots of birthday wishes and prayers from them...hubby bought me a novel by sheila o'flanagan (one of my favorite author) and yet to read it...

so, what did i wish for my birthday..? well, good health, wealth and wisdom, and for a safe and easy delivery of my 3rd baby, happy family and friends and His blessings for us....








No comments:

Post a Comment