Friday, July 27, 2012

week 33- ramadhan kareem

alhamdulillah, ramadhan is finally here..i was quite anxious this time round to fast in the holy month of ramadhan with my almost term pregnancy....so, i've made some preparation physically and mentally to go through it and insya allah i will make through this...

we were so lucky that the 1st day of ramadhan this year fell on a weekend.. so after a hefty sahur of fried egg with wholemeal egg and lots of water and milk and protein shake, i tried to minimize my activity for the day to conserve my energy...the final stage of pregnancy was quite tiring...so i ended up sleeping most of the time...alhamdulillah, i survived my 1st day of ramadhan and managed to perform my tarawikh for the 1st 3 nights...

my dear daughter jihan, has been fasting since she was 5 year old, and she was able to fast the whole month previously..so there was no problem for her to fast again this year...she made a ramadhan card at school and gave it to us and i was so touched with her effort...




our house was still under renovation and we had quite a tough time this ramadhan...dusts were everywhere, we couldn't cook for iftar or sahur so ended up buying foods from pasar ramadhan everyday...and we had to sit on the floor instead of the dining table to have our meals and that really kills my back and buttock and we ate at the family area upstairs, so i've been up and down carrying trays of food back and fro the kitchen..that was tiring...really can't wait to have our iftar somewhere at a different environment and really hope that the renovation will be completed soon..

an update on my kek lapis business, i can't believe it i managed to sell 52 packs of kek lapis within 1 week...i can assure you that it really taste very nice and insya allah, i will be doing this again next year...

i attended my antenatal follow up and everything was fine, except my blood pressure was slightly elevated...i did my blood pressure monitoring at home and they were normal...the baby was growing well and fine and we captured an ultrasound photo of his pouty lips, nose and chin which i thought was very cute...



my next follow up would be in another 2 weeks to monitor my blood pressure..and hopefully i will be able to fast the whole month of ramadhan this year without any complications...



No comments:

Post a Comment