Friday, February 24, 2012

week 11-going downhill + 2nd antenatal check up


my 11th week of pregnancy was none better than the 10th week...the bitterness of the mouth, nauseous feeling, giddiness and dizziness, but no vomiting (which is slightly better than other people and i'm thankful for that..) ..

me and my friends during the kenduri
earlier this week, we had a kenduri kesyukuran for our family for all the good things had happened recently, especially my sister Ezani who won the MasterChef Malaysia...the main food was catered, but we prepared some homemade desserts for the guests...my mom made her apam, Ezani made her signature carrot cake and i made the blueberry cheese tart...even though i wasn't feeling good, i tried my best to stand on my feet to make the tart..alhamdulillah, managed to make about 100+ pieces of that and they were gone in a whiz...

on the day itself, i spent pretty much time on my feet, helping out replenishing the food and stuffs, entertaining the guests and later that day cleaning up, of course! i ended up having aching back and leg and also sacroiliac joint....luckily, i took leave the day after to recover but i ended up feeling nauseous the whole day....

some of the MasterChef celebrities in the house
in fact i took leave for 3 days to finish up my paperworks for my thesis and case study...only 15% of the time i really did my work...the remaining time i was feeling sick..the worst was yesterday, i had fever and runny nose...i still go to the hospital as i had my antenatal check up...was thinking to do some paperworks but i was very, very sick like a dog....even a dose of veloxin (supposed to be an anti-motion/ medication) didn't make me better...

so went for my 2nd antenatal check up with Prof J, alone (my dear hubby had class) despite feeling sick and nauseous and feverish....i had a scan done, alhamdulillah the baby is growing well...the size corresponded to 12 weeks feotus...the next follow up will be in 1 month time...after everything settled i waited for my hubby to fetch me from upstairs as i cannot walk alone, i feared that i might just faint along the way...

he bought me lunch, which i took only a quarter of it...i was able to take some dinner but felt sick soon after...

the parameters are according to date
recently i felt very hot at night and the aircond has not been repaired...too lazy to call the aircond man to come...i can't fit into most baju kurung's sarong even though my tummy is not really bulging out yet, i felt very tight in them...i wore a maternity pants yesterday and it was a comfy : )

that's my baby's abdomen
yes, imtiaz has weaned off...no more nightmares asking for mama's milk...but sometimes asked for it when he is awake...as usual, i hug him and he sucked his thumb and put his face on my chest...

hoping for a better week in the coming week as i'm supposed to be out of the 1st trimester sickness...


No comments:

Post a Comment