Saturday, February 4, 2012

week 9-the turmoil continues

so, this internal turmoil continues as expected...i'm only 9 weeks and expect it to continue for another 3-4 weeks more..i'm easily tired and getting lazier each day and loves to sleep...my appetite has been yo-yoed...one minute i can eat like a buffalo, the next minute i was sick like a dog...my weight has been stable and i easily crave for sweet things....

we already told our parents about this pregnancy and most of my friends who are connected through Facebook with me got to know i'm pregnant because they saw me asking an online shop about maternity clothings..duhh!

the sensation to pee becomes more frequent...last week during the chinese new year break i had a very bad experience being stuck in the car for a 9-hour journey going back to hubby's hometown in Sg Petani...the traffic was bad and that was the longest car ride journey i ever had...and i had to hold myself from pee-ing for about 6 hours because we can't stop at the R&R area as it was too full!

i realized that i like roti canai/roti telur during this time round pregnant..and i was craving for a good meehoon goreng too...i also craved for mee hailam so one day my Masterchef sister cooked a delicious mee hailam for us...

imtiaz has reduced his feeding with me and i realized that one night he didn't ask for mama's milk anymore...at day time especially after i came back to work, he would ask for mama's milk and i would just hug him and said sayang je, sayang je...and he would suck his thumb put his face on my chest and kiss me...after 3-4 nights, he didn't ask for mama's milk, he was quite restless especially at 4-5 am turning here and there and sucked his thumb but after i hugged  him and pat his back or tummy, he would return back to sleep...i guess i made him weaned off the breast completely...i don't think there's anymore milk as i squeezed my breast there was not a drop of milk came...

sometimes i pity him that he has to stop breastfeeding with me...but you are a big boy now imtiaz and you are going to be a big brother soon...

1 comment: