Sunday, August 26, 2012

38 weeks + 2 days- still waiting

Ok, I'm trying out blogging from my good ol' iPhone today..I thought it's cool..

So, I made mushroom soup for breakfast. Got the kids up for breakfast and off we went to midvalley megamall for a stroll (and window +/- shopping) and lunch at the kids' favorite place TGIF..

I had a regular CBTL ice blended coffee double chocolate (such a heaven), couldn't resist the smell of rotiboy and ended up buying 3 Mexican buns...

At home, some of my sister's friends came over...we had mee Bandung and spaghetti bolognese again today...

Still no signs of labour yet.. I need to start packing my hospital bag and get them ready in the car.. Tomorrow will be my antenatal check up and we'll see from there what's best for me and the baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment