Friday, August 10, 2012

week 35- happy breastfeeding week 2012

it's the world breastfeeding week 2012...many exciting activities around but this year i only managed to attend 1 due to my ill-health...anyhow, we got better each day and imtiaz seemed to improve much after the antibiotics...

we attended the Big Latch On event at MomsLittleOnes Seri Kembangan which later proceeded with iftar...my dear friend/sifu launched her 1st book, Hebatnya Susu Ibu, a breastfeeding book in Malay language....we had great time meeting each other and we were like a big family who shared the same passion, helping others to breastfeed...the kids were enjoying themselves and the dads were busy chatting on current issues and other stuffs...foods were nice....i really enjoyed the Muar mee bandung and dim sum by kak jasmeen...jihan loved the mee bandung as well...imtiaz ate quite a lot of kaya pau to name a few...



since jihan's cough got worsen the next day and had a slight fever, she stayed home while the 3 of us went shopping for imtiaz and hubby's baju melayu at Alamanda...imtiaz had his brunch at Burger King and later we looked around for the baju melayu...hubby got his, a pair of black baju melayu..and we couldn't find any for imtiaz...the size was either too small or too big for him...



it was a public holiday for us in Selangor that monday, so me, the kids, my mum and my sister continued hunting for baju melayu and baju kurung for the kids at Nilai 3... got 1 for imtiaz and 2 for jihan..later we went hunting for curtains for the our nearly complete renovated house....it would be ready before hari raya and they would hang it on for us...

later in the middle of the week, my sister treat us for Italian cuisines for our iftar at the Bistro Cascata Cyberview Lodge....we had special treatment by Chef Mozart and his team...the food was marvelous with lots of extras than what we ordered... and Chef Mozart granted my wish for the bread butter pudding...



i attended my antenatal follow up..got to know few days earlier that my obstetrician, Prof J broke his arm and won't be able to deliver me in late august or early september...so, my follow ups and my delivery will be attended by Dr S, a female Obstetrician who is also my friend...everything went well, except that this time we found out that the femur length did not grow much from the last antenatal visit...other parameters grew according to date, around 34-35 weeks, but the femur length was only at around 31-32 weeks, almost similar as 2 weeks ago..so Dr S decided that she would see me next week to repeat the growth scan...it might be nothing as everything was growing well before but still it was worrying for us...i really prayed hard that it would be nothing...

anyway, i had some of the kek lapis arriving and had to distribute them to my customers...my helpful dear hubby helped me to carry the box to my room for my customers to pick up... more kek lapis arriving soon this weekend and more delivery will be done...

praying for my good health and  my little baby's..alhamdulillah, imtiaz and jihan got better and they already completed their antibiotics...

No comments:

Post a Comment